Contractor Marketing Service
Do you need more leads? Our contractor marketing service can help you get your business in front of potential clients. With a marketing strategy that is tailored to your business, we will help you grow your marketing reach. We'll also show you how you can keep track of your marketing efforts and ensure that you are getting the most for your money.
We Work With Contractors
We have years of experience marketing for contractors and we know what it takes to get the job done right. We're a full-service marketing company, which means we can handle everything from designing your website to creating and managing your social media accounts. We'll even help you develop and implement an effective marketing strategy.
Double the amount of times a contractor showed up on google.
An impression means someone searched on google and the website showed up in results.
Conversions from the website doubled in a 6-month window for this contractor.
A conversion being, every time a prospect filled out a form to have work done.
More than tripled the organic traffic to this roofing contractors website.
Organic traffic is any traffic to the website that wasn't paid traffic like PPC.
Find The Right Marketing Tool For You
There are many marketing tools available to help you reach your target audience. From digital marketing to traditional marketing, there are a variety of options to choose from. The most important thing is to find the right marketing tool for your business. If you're not sure where to start, we can help.
It's important to have a website that looks professional and is easy to navigate. But ultimately, one that generates leads.
We will help you position your website and business listings in order to you more local leads from the cities you want work from.
Our SEO services will make sure that your website shows up on google for the services you want to rank for.
Stay top of mind and in front of your prospects and customers by actively posting and advertising on social media.
Advertising on platforms like Google and Bing can be a great way to generate leads and reach your target goals.
Contractor Marketing Strategy
Designing Your Website
A website needs a good design that is user-friendly, meaning it needs to be clear to the customer what to click on and how to navigate the site. It's important to have a clear way for the customer to know who you are, what you do, where you work and how to contact you.
Have a contact button and your phone number at the top and bottom of the page. So in the footer and header of the website. Use one specific color for buttons so that customers know where to click when they are ready to convert.
Your content management system, where you manage the back end of your website, should have tools or plugins that you can get that will help you start building out the SEO on your pages. It won't cover everything related to optimizing your website but it will get you started.
The website should be optimized for search engines so that people can easily find it. Without the proper SEO, your website won't get very much traffic. Optimizing your site can be done for each of your services and cities you want to get leads from.
The site should be responsive so that it looks good on all devices. Make sure that your website looks good on mobile, since half of your users will be using a phone to look at your website. If your site doesn't look good, it could be a simple fix inside your CMS or you might have to involve a web developer.
Be Found On Google With SEO
SEO stands for “search engine optimization” and it is a process used to improve the ranking of a website on search engines. The higher the ranking, the more likely people are to find the website. There are many things that can be done to improve a website’s ranking, but the most important is to make sure the site’s content is relevant to what people are searching for.
There are many techniques that can be used to improve a website’s ranking on search engines. Some common methods include:
Creating keyword-rich content. Research the keywords that are relevant to your topic. There are a number of free tools online that can help you to do this, such as Google AdWords Keyword Planner and Google Trends.
Use those keywords throughout your content. Try to include them in the title, in the body, and in the meta title of the page. Include long-tail keywords in your strategy. Even through they might have less traffic, they are more specific to the user intent.
Building backlinks and internal links on your website is an important part of SEO. You can build backlinks by adding links to your website from other websites, and you can build internal links by adding links to your pages from within your website.
If you are writing copy on your website and you use a word that references another service or product, you can use that word and turn it into a hyper-link that goes to the other page on your site. This is an internal link. You can get external links by posting your business on business listings or by specifically partnering with other sites to work together.
Get More Local Leads
Google My Business and Location pages are a great way to get your business in front of local customers.
Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of it Google My Business:
1. Make sure your information is up-to-date. Be sure to keep your address, phone number, and hours of operation up-to-date on Google My Business. This way, customers will be able to find you easily and know when you're open for business.
2. Add photos. Customers like to see what they're getting before they make a purchase, so add photos of your products or services to your Google My Business listing.
3. Post products and updates. Use every aspect of the GMB to input your information and promote your services. They have options for you to fill out information about your services and to post regular updates.
4. Encourage reviews. Google My Business is the best place to have your customer leave reviews. These reviews can help you attract new customers.
Here are some tips for creating location pages:
1. Create individual pages on your contractor website for each city you want to rank for. Use both the keyword of the city name and the keyword for the service you want to rank for. It would look something like this, www.mywebsite.com/baltimore-roof-replacement.
2. Make sure to use the keywords multiple times throughout the page. But make sure that the content on the page is different for each page. You don't want duplicate content. Use different photos and layouts. But be sure to cover the topic of each of your services.
3. Have a link for these pages on the footer of your website to help highlight the value of those cities. If you have a lot of location pages you can just put the most prominent ones.